Stable Bleaching Powder (SBP)
Stable Bleaching Powder (Calcium Hypochlorite) is a
widely used chemical. It decomposes on contact with water, releasing
chlorine at the point of application. This makes it a strongoxidising,
bleaching and disinfecting agent.
- Disinfecting and deodorizing in food processing, beverage and sugar
- Forfinishing and extra sheen in the carpet industry.
- Effluent control in wastes containing cyanide.
- Bleaching of cotton yarn, cotton cloth and hemp in textile Industry.
- Bleaching, stain removal & disinfection of cotton clothingin
laundries, hospitals & homes.
- Disinfection in water treatment & sewage disposal.
- Controlling of mosquitoes through eradication of mosquito larvaein
drains, gutters, pondsetc.
- Disinfection, de-odorizing and bleaching of residential premises,
swimming pools, public conveniences etc.
- Disinfection for preservation of vegetables & fruits
Lords SBP is manufactured using the latest technology
from UHDE GmbH of Germany. Modern process control systems and rigid quality
control at all stages endow the product with distinct advantages. Its high
stability minimises loss of chlorine during transit and storage. It is an
extra-dry, free flowing and fluffy powder, which facilitates ease of
handling, uniform dispersion and quick dissolution.
||White or off -
reaction with water and acids to liberate chlorine
per Is 1065: 1989
(passing through 1.70mm IS Sieve)
Packaging Lords SBP is packed in laminated HDPE Bags with
liner, of 25kg and 50kg capacity and in GI drums with liner, of 50kg
Handling and Storage
It is desirable use personal protective equipment while
SBP should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated godown.